Our client is an award winning and leading global bank who offers financial solutions to their clients worldwide. They are looking for someone who can come on board and take ownership of developing, growing and sustaining their financial advisory business services across the power & renewables, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
- To lead, and/or provide significant support in most aspects of the execution of advisory mandates, and contribute to advisory mandates.
- Managing and developing client relationships with key clients, internal stakeholders and other related parties.
- To play an active role in business development, with a view to growing the advisory pipeline
- Coordinating with international structured finance teams
- Previous renewable energy experience
- Ability to lead on all aspects as part of a wider advisory mandate with senior support on more complex aspects
- A level of project finance modelling understanding
- Extensive understanding of structured finance
Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications, bonus/carry, health insurance, hybrid working and more