Our client has created a considerable portfolio of new, subsidy-free solar projects, building on their track record of funding and managing UK solar assets for over a decade.
They are currently presenting an exciting chance to manage their projects through the planning process and ensure that developer, investor, and landlord interests are all aligned, all while working within a highly successful and professional Development Team.
- Managing a number of live projects as they progress through the planning stages. While the major focus is on planning and stakeholder activities, this necessitates a broader understanding of the Group’s requirements, such as investment, design, and operations.
- Working with the rest of the Development Team to identify new development prospects and conduct preliminary desk-based planning feasibility assessments.
- Visiting places and speaking with landowners to obtain a better understanding of the site’s features and limits.
- Monitoring and reporting on progress, which includes budgeting, timetables for development, and cashflow estimates.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the UK planning system, including all planning constraints involved in solar PV farm development and construction, from the standpoint of a local authority, consultancy, or developer.
- Working with landowners and land brokers on solar development projects is a plus.
- Working with DNOs and understanding the grid application process. Experience with GIS/planning software.