Our client is a leading independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants, and technical specialists specialising in infrastructure and renewable energy and they are looking for a Corporate Finance Senior Consultant to join their team.
The Corporate Finance Senior Consultant will provide guidance on developments and transactions in the energy/utility/transport/infrastructure sectors.
- Develop and/or supervise the creation of complex financial models for analysis, transaction structuring, and capital raising.
- Execute the process of acquiring new clients and then providing project, delivery team, and commercial management on a day-to-day basis.
- To develop a pipeline of future work, keep an eye on the market for transaction opportunities, engage with senior team members, and produce proposals/pitch packs for customers.
- Proven analytical capabilities gained in a financial/commercial function, displaying a thorough understanding of infrastructure development, transaction structuring, business planning, and capital raising.
- Strong financial modelling experience – knowledge on how to create complex financial models.
- Structured finance transactions with a proven track record (project finance knowledge and experience helpful)