We are exclusively working with a well-financed European Infrastructure fund, who specialise across the renewable energy market. The funds strategy is to invest in both greenfield/brownfield projects across the global market place. To date, they have deployed circa $1bn and have secured a diverse pipeline of global projects.
The fund is now primed for further growth and as such are planning to enter several new jurisdictions and have highlighted the USA as a key market, as such, we are seeking to hire a Managing Director/Chief Investment Officer.
- Lead in the origination of early/advanced stage solar, storage and wind opportunities
- Lead in the evaluation, structuring and execution of transactions
- Further define and implement the US investment strategy
- Lead in the origination of strategic partnerships with local players
- Lead and analyse bid strategies for PPA’s
- Managed and further grow the investment function
- Perform regional market and competitive analysis as requested
- Minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience investing in solar, storage or other renewable energy projects
- Strong and extensive network across the US
- Proven track record in M&A across the US market
- Experience in Tax Equity investments and the arrangement of debt facilities
- Strong knowledge of valuation, financing and strategic analysis
- Ability to demonstrate strategic vision and high attention to detail
- Proven leadership ability
There is an opportunity for right professional to assume the position of President/CEO for this platform.