We are partnered with a leading Renewable Energy investment platform, who invest in both greenfield/brownfield projects across the EU market place.
Due to further capital deployment and a number of investment strategies, they are now seeking to enter the German market and build a long term business unit, capable of originating/development solar, battery and wind opportunities.
As such, they now require a Managing Director – Development.
- Leading all aspects of project development activities in Germany
- Managing key development partners and supporting where necessary to maximise project success through to ready-to-build
- Full oversight of projects through the development cycle from origination, through land acquisition, permitting, grid connection conditions, through to financial close
- Capability to build an in-house development team from scratch with a view to originate and develop a diverse portfolio of projects
- Assess new projects proposed by developers for development and make recommendations on funding such project developments
- Support the investment team in identifying and negotiating new development partnerships and/or project acquisitions across Wind & Solar
- Minimum 7 Years development experience across the German market
- Strong proven track record across the market (Focused on Wind/Solar)
- Extensive network across the German market
- Fluent in both German and English
- Ability to grow/manage a diverse team of professionals