We are working with an exciting global infrastructure fund, who specialise across the renewable energy market.
Due to the continued aggressive approach, they are now planning to enter several new jurisdictions and have highlighted the USA as a key market.
As such, we are seeking to hire a Managing Director/Head of USA.
- Lead, Develop and deliver profitable Solar, storage and Wind projects
- Hire and manage all key project directors, managers, analysts and subcontractors associated with developing each project.
- Set strategy for each project and chart course for execution.
- Interact with landowners, permitting authorities, engineers and consultants.
- Present project-level spend at internal Investment Committee meetings in order to advance projects and release funding.
- Work with Grid Interconnection team to set utility strategy (distribution-scale and transmission-scale) on project-by-project basis.
- Assist Project Finance team in closing relevant project financing events including project equity, debt and asset sales.
- Perform regional market and competitive analysis as requested.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience developing solar, storage or other renewable energy projects.
- Significant experience with utility-scale power project financing and/or construction.
- Familiarity with US state renewable energy policies and incentives.
- Proficient in modelling project economics and proformas.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in various stages.