We are partnered with a leading European Infrastructure fund, who specialise across the renewable energy market. The funds strategy is to invest in both greenfield/brownfield projects across the global market place. To date, they have deployed in excess of £700m and have secured a portfolio of projects over 8GW.
Due to the continued aggressive approach, they are now planning to enter several new jurisdictions and have highlighted Poland as a key market.
As such, they now require a Managing Director/Head of Poland.
- Leading all aspects of project development activities in Poland with a view to maximise number of MWs realised
- Managing and interfacing with key development partners and supporting where necessary to maximise project success through to ready-to-build
- Oversight of projects through the development cycle from origination, through land acquisition, permitting, grid connection conditions, through to financial close
- Capability to build an in-house development team from scratch with a view to originate and develop a diverse portfolio of projects
- Assess new projects proposed by developers for development and make recommendations on funding such project developments
- Support the investment team in identifying and negotiating new development partnerships and/or project acquisitions across a range of technologies
- Minimum 7 Years project development experience across the Polish market
- Strong proven track record across the market
- Extensive network across the Polish market
- Fluent in both Polish and English