Our client is a large and successful firm with a meritocratic and entrepreneurial culture that moves quickly. They operate a number of publicly traded and unlisted funds with significant capital to invest in renewable energy projects and related infrastructure in the UK and Europe.
They’re searching for an investment manager to oversee the day-to-day acquisition process (including directing due diligence and negotiating with key stakeholders) for a variety of purchases in the renewable energy and infrastructure sectors, as well as provide support to the board of directors.
- Taking a leading role in deal execution, ensuring that the originated opportunities are delivered smoothly
- Negotiating opportunities to financial close
- Managing the financial model overseeing a dedicated analyst
- Working with junior employees to strengthen their skill sets and manage their day-to-day responsibilities
- Sit on Investee Company Boards as needed to protect investment.
- At least 6 year’s prior experience in an investment focussed role with a demonstrable track record of executing deals
- Comfortable with financial analysis and modelling
- Entrepreneurial and independent self-starter who is well organised
- Experience of typical project finance structures