Founded a decade ago as a specialist investment focused on infrastructure loan investments around the world our client has executed over $9.5 billion in infrastructure debt investments.
The role is based in London and will assist in the origination, execution, monitoring, and portfolio management of infrastructure loan transactions. The successful candidate will gain experience with a variety of transactions as well as day-to-day interaction with senior team members, allowing them to acquire a well-rounded, best-in-class private credit investment management skill set.
Airports, toll roads, ports, trains, gas transmission and distribution, electricity generation, transmission and distribution, water and wastewater, waste management, storage, and telecommunications infrastructure are just a few of the areas where they work.
- New prospective investments for client funds and their infrastructure portfolios are being evaluated
- Involved in the whole transaction execution process, including financial modelling research, due diligence, and critical terms and documents negotiation
- Assisting with the provision of continuing customer reports and contributing to the examination of infrastructure procedures on a regular basis
- A minimum of 3–5 years of experience is required
- Strong project finance or infrastructure debt origination execution experience
- Experience in a variety of infrastructure sub-sectors, including electricity, transportation, social, telecommunications, and digital infrastructure
- Credit structuring, rating technique, and financial advising are all examples of strong financial analysis and transaction abilities
- A strong understanding of financial modelling is necessary