We are currently working with one of the most successful infrastructure funds, they have an exciting opportunity for an investment associate to come on board and get full exposure to their deal cycle from day one, it’s a unique role and something which rarely comes around.
- Model build: being a client facing member of a transaction team with responsibility for building a transaction model, for M&A or debt transaction
- Due diligence: (a) preparation of request for proposals, (b) due diligence review and assist with drafting, (c) assist with incorporating DD findings and inputs into key valuation materials and financial models
- For debt related process, key support in lender engagement, and commercial negotiation
- Experience in M&A and debt transactions
- Be able to build infrastructure financial models from scratch and understanding of both regulated infrastructure asset (e.g. utilities) as well as unregulated infrastructure assets (e.g, transport, district heating, renewables) is required
- Experience in infrastructure, corporate finance, accounting, or some other relevant adjacent sector essential