Our client is a Pan European investor and developer operating in several European markets. They are currently expanding their teams across the UK, Europe and the USA with a development target of 1GW.
As a result of their expansion they are looking for a senior development manager located in the UK to assist with their UK and European developments.
- Project managing all development stages (from site identification & land securing to environmental studies to permitting to dealing with recourses and reaching financial close)
- Building the portfolio by identifying greenfield opportunities and competitive processes
- Managing the procurement and contract management processes including contract negotiations e.g. for promises to lease and technical/environmental contracts
- Working with the internal and external engineering and technical teams to ensure the optimal solution is incorporated into all projects e.g. site layouts, technology choice, design requirements etc
- Experience of developing renewable energy projects in the UK/Europe from site identification to permitting to achieving financial close
- Experience of end-to-end project development including land acquisition, building & environmental conditions, and grid connection conditions
- An existing network in the UK/European renewables sector
- Strong commercial acumen/track record.