Our client is a leading independent fund manager with over € 5 billion in assets under management, with a focus on renewable energy and other fundamental infrastructure projects in Europe, North America, and Australia.
They’re seeking for a portfolio management and analytics analyst/associate to join their team. The team is in charge of quarterly reporting, model reviews, asset and fund performance tracking, upside identification, and portfolio analytics.
- The personnel will be skilled modellers who will apply their knowledge to the valuation, reporting, and analysis of a variety of investments
- The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background and experience in financial modelling. It’s also a plus if you can comprehend and vocally explain numerical results in straightforward narrative words
- Assist with quarterly reporting, model reviews, and asset and fund performance tracking
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience in a similar analytical role (Portfolio Management in other funds and/or Modeling, Valuation, and Corporate Finance teams inside advice) is required
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and technical expertise to enable the discovery and optimization of project and model challenges
- It is advantageous to have a recognised analytical or accounting qualification. Our client is currently exclusively sponsoring the CFA designation (i.e., no ACCA, ACA)