Our client is a well-known infrastructure and renewable energy advisory firm that helps infrastructure firms and investors with M&A and debt financing.
Working day-to-day with transaction team members at top tier infrastructure funds and private equity clients, a successful applicant will acquire exposure to high live deal flow and good client exposure.
- Model build: being a client-facing member of a transaction team in charge of developing a transaction model for M&A or loan deals
- For debt collection, lender involvement, and commercial negotiations
- Attending client-facing / market-reporting events
- Due diligence:
- Preparation of request for proposals
- Due diligence assessment and writing assistance
- Assisting with the integration of DD findings and inputs into key valuation materials and financial models
- It is necessary to be able to create infrastructure finance models from scratch and to have a thorough understanding of both regulated and uncontrolled infrastructure assets (e.g., transportation, district heating, and renewables)
- Experience in infrastructure, corporate finance, accounting, or a related industry is required
- Highly analytical, self-motivated, and capable of becoming a leader
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and presentation abilities, as well as financial modelling A hardworking, can-do attitude and willingness to handle numerous parts of a transaction