We are exclusively partnered with an aggressive renewable energy investor, who are currently on a journey to create a global IPP. They have deployed significant capital across the global market and as a result have secured a large pipeline of projects in both the US and Europe.
In terms of the USA, they have recently closed their first two transactions acquiring circa 6GW of projects.
As such, the business is now looking to mobilise a US business unit and are seeking to hire a CEO/President to lead/further shape the US strategy.
- Own strategy and execution in projects.
- Lead development of portfolio of projects from greenfield or acquisition to financial close.
- Support transition from construction to operations.
- Lead growth of internal team; support hiring and provide active leadership and mentorship to support continued evolution of entrepreneurial environment.
- Oversee/lead in modeling and financial analysis for new development / investment opportunities
- Lead the financing of large-scale projects
- Understanding of the US Renewables and financial Market
- Appreciation for Solar project development
- Experience in Project Finance transactions
- Financial modeling experience